Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Free Shipping on orders of $25 or more at BarnesandNoble.com!
Latest topics
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

Rules Policies and Advertising

Go down

Rules Policies and Advertising Empty Rules Policies and Advertising

Post  Admin Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:29 am

We ask that you respect others in your post. No spamming will be allowed. Links are allowed in signatures, but will be monitored, as well as promoting or marketing of business opportunities. Professionalism is expected, as this forum is not the place for spamming in post. Send a personal message if needed. Many topics will be discussed and as such, opportunity for heated debate. We welcome it, but be intelligent and demonstrate a proper and professional level of communication skills in your post.

This forum holds the potential for world wide attention. At any moment, recognized individuals, in defense of their character and because of their status may appear. No one will come to a forum if it is only recognized as an environment for negativity, abuse, and lies. It is at the discretion of the Admin to remove any post found to be offensive and inappropriate.

I, as the admin will initiate many topics, as I have many things to say, as well as many questions to ask. The potential for finding answers to many questions lies ahead. Find a forum or present one and begin your discussion. I may or may not chime in, but will find it hard not to. Ex: If I had a condition in which I could not find the answer to, I might ask it here. I might find it here. I might help someone in a similar situation. Now wouldn't that be just super. Now, let's have some fun!

Admin

*Banner advertising is available. There is only one position on top. There are positions on either right or left sides of forum. Send personal message to admin for rates.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://peoplesaythat.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum