Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Free Shipping on orders of $25 or more at BarnesandNoble.com!
Latest topics
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

People say that.."Music elevates mood"

:: Music :: Music

Go down

People say that.."Music elevates mood" Empty People say that.."Music elevates mood"

Post  Admin Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:02 pm

"Depending on the type of music, tempo, accents, key, loudness or softness, music does affect moods. E.G. soft, gentle, slow music can be calming, comforting or soothing. Loud music with lots of accents and quick tempo can excite someone. Violent music with hateful lyrics, fast tempo and roaring guitars may negatively affect impressionable young people. Happy and cheerful songs may elevate mood. Worship music can be very uplifting spiritually."

When I came across this, I found myself totally relating. I have played the guitar since childhood. Now 50, I play bass in the praise band in my church. Growing up, My genre of music was southern rock and my style of living at the time reflected that. Now, with the different genre of music, I must say, my life style reflects the mood of the music from a spiritual standpoint. But, than again I just love all styles of music, because it all can be good if you just have a love for music.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://peoplesaythat.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

:: Music :: Music

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum