Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Free Shipping on orders of $25 or more at BarnesandNoble.com!
Latest topics
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

We are controlled by a de facto Government

:: Political :: Political

Go down

We are controlled by a de facto Government Empty We are controlled by a de facto Government

Post  devious Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:21 pm

Hello fellow forum people,

I have found it most liberating to know the truth. Here's a biggie.

Abe Lincoln had few choices, but he knew the details. Washington, D.C. was the home of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, INC, a British corporation. The bankruptcy from our Revolutionary War had come due and needed to be renegotiated.

The lending banks wanted all the land in all 25 states and the Louisiana Purchase as collateral for the loan and the Southern states said no, picked up their marbles and went home leaving Congress without a quorum to even adjourn that day's meeting or set up the next business day's date and place. Lincoln then wrote the first Executive Orders to start a war, borrow money, and build an army, all as CEO of the corporation.

It can be presumed that Lincoln was going to get back to a more democratic posture rather than keeping this clear CEO control of the corp, but they killed him before he could act. And then had their banking way with the states eventually making them all corporations, too.

Another 70 years and a new renegotiating time (1863 or so plus 70 to 1933) and they manipulated a stock market crash to distract folks while they added up all the land AND the humans who now were being listed with SSA numbers. All new collateral for the next 70 years. 2003 and another bump on the market.

Much more meat on them bones to give the full picture. I'm not the one to write it all. But I do feel that it is vital for everyone living in this wonderful country of ours
to learn the truth,
to get over their anger,
to see what can be done and is being done, restoring the Republic
to learn what it means to be a sovereign adult person of our Republic,
to share their knowledge with others,
to then know what they individually need to do,
And do it.

Our knowing the truth, that truth will lead to global freedom as our republic is the only nation that has a true republic already in place in our constitution. The banking system has the whole planet under corporate contract with land and people as collateral. There is a lot of work that needs to be done.

Knowing how to be a sovereign person is basic requirement for ALL adults.

This way the shift will be a gradual one of reclaiming and educating rather than fear, riots, war, panic, etc.

It is important to know the difference between a true republic and a democracy. Quick lesson easily remembered is this story.

Quote: "Three wolves and a sheep come together and decide to form a government. In a democracy, the majority rules as to what's for dinner. In a republic, the three wolves must absolutely protect the rights of the sheep.

"One man or woman in a republic is stronger than 300,000,000 people in a democracy. And of course 300,000,000 people in a republic can transform a world."
Source is Ken Cousens' speech as California's de jure Grand Jury Foreman

There is a very talented writer, Clint Richardson, who is blogging as he makes his own discoveries about this very broad subject. He is careful in his language, but still calls a spade a spade. He knows far more than I do. [I'll bring in links when I have ripened my position on the forum and know just how to do that]

So here, then, is another way of looking at all politics and what governments and bankers have controlled for forever. It is all coming apart this century as is quite evident. The Powers That Be [TPTB or PTB] are striving to keep control, but it is slipping away from them. So we can start building true sovereignty being sure we are fully supporting each other including all of the sheep.

Then as more of our own divinity is awakened within, understanding spiritual sovereignty will be a very easy step up. Or learning spiritual sovereignty will make it easier to be a sovereign manifested human.

Loving you and all that you do,
devious

devious
devious

http://www.eventtemples.com/

Back to top Go down

:: Political :: Political

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum