Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Free Shipping on orders of $25 or more at BarnesandNoble.com!
Latest topics
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

People say that.."Bringing up teens is sometimes impossible".

Go down

People say that.."Bringing up teens is sometimes impossible". Empty People say that.."Bringing up teens is sometimes impossible".

Post  Admin Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:19 pm

When I think back to my teen years, I wonder how my parents didn't keep from throwing me in a cellar and tossing the key. They wanted to protect me from myself. I have two daughters and a son and I understand what my parents were going through. My own are all adults now and lead happy, successful lives. I am proud of them and I tell them that. I am sometimes amazed in fact, at the reaction I receive when I say that to them. But, I know and they know the difference it made in their lives and still makes. The relationship between a father son and father daughter is special, to say the least. The ramifications of abusing those special moments, that can't be taken back are enormous. Teenagers are exceptionally forgiving, but they are human. As a parent, you never stop telling them you are proud of them. It goes along way, for both of you.. Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://peoplesaythat.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum